Student jobs - Chaleur Tourism
The Chaleur Tourism Office is an entity that is an integral part of the CRSC's collaborative services whose primary objective is to promote the many wonders of the Chaleur region in order to target the tourism market through communication and promotion, training with tourist operators, collective actions with its members and representation of various stakeholders.
The Office is looking for two dynamic, energetic and motivated people to fill the positions of Tourism Assistants.
Under the authority of the Director of the Tourism Office, the people holding these positions will assist the Marketing and Communications Coordinator in the daily operations of the Tourism Office. Students will acquire relevant and appropriate data through surveys. Students will interact directly with visitors throughout the region, following a survey schedule to collect data that will help calculate the economic impact of tourism in the Chaleur region.
- Bilingual (French and English) orally and in writing;
- Good knowledge of Excel or Google Sheets;
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate clearly;
- Demonstrate a positive attitude;
- Be responsible and can work independently;
- Field of study in communication or tourism would be an asset;
- Being comfortable in photography would be an asset.
If this job offer interests you, please send your curriculum vitae to the Chaleur Tourism Office by email at email@example.com.